Seamfix NextGen Academy
An intensive 6-month online course for a career in Product Design.
Product Design involves the process of imagining, creating, and iterating products that solve users’ problems.
Product designers focus on creating solutions that enhance and create better user experiences for the users.
There are no pre-requisites for this program. You will learn about product design, apply the lessons and make them real. Some of the things you will learn include:
- Introduction to computers and the Internet
- Getting started with Figma and AdobeXD
- Principles of Design
- UI Elements
- Design Thinking
- Designing for Usability and Accessibility
- Animation and Prototyping
- The concept of Replication
- Responsive Design
- Empathy Maps and Storyboarding
- Advanced tips and tricks in Figma
Everyday, you will spend hours outside of mandatory live class studying, designing or building. While the schedule is flexible, you must invest about 20 hours a week including:
- Live classes
- Fireside chats with industry experts and mentors
- Live Q&As with experienced developers
- Monthly Sprint Challenges
- Access to facilitators and mentors
The admission requirements include:
- A willingness to learn and passion to build a career in tech.
- Commitment to the learning journey— this should reflect in the activities and projects you’ve engaged in prior to your application.
- A basic understanding of your preferred learning path.
- Passing the initial assessment.
- Availability for 6 months starting from January 2023.
- Having a laptop, steady internet connection, and a place where you can concentrate.
The admission process include:
- Initial Application
- Payment of Application Fee
- Success in Assessment Test
- Payment of Program Fee
- Signing of Enrollment Document
- Completion of the Welcome Orientation Program
- Training Begins
Low Code Engineering: This is a very interesting and exciting add-on that we are bringing to our program! Once you have completed the training for your selected learning path, we would give you access to this training as a bonus! Low Code is the future of Software development and there is no better time to learn about it.
Leadership and Power Skills Training: This training will help develop the right mix of personal and business technical skills companies yearn for. You will be empowered to aspire to become something bigger.
Not sure which track to select? Check out our other track options